Track sessions are organised by Phil and Katie at the Manchester Regional Arena. We will start with a few warm up laps and dynamic stretches at 6:45pm, before going in to the main session.
Entry is discounted to £2.70 for running club members, and there is a further discount to £2.50 for those who live in the Manchester City Council area.
Better UK app
You can download the Better UK app to book and pay for track sessions in advance.
Set up the Better UK app
- Select National Squash Centre & Regional Arena as your home venue.
If you are using the app for the first time you will need to create an account with Better UK to make a booking.
Set up Manchester Resident pricing
- From the app home page, scroll down and select Buy membership in the bottom right.
- On Choose Your Membership select Pay & Play from the drop down list.
- Select payment type of Single Payment.
- Scroll down the list and select Better Adult Resident (cost £0.00).
- Enter all the details and checkout at zero cost.
The account created can now be used to book track at £2.50 instead of £4!
Booking a track session
- Book other activities
- Athletics Outdoor (17:00 - 20:00)